Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh pretty, pretty, I'm aflame

Can't stop listening to Dear You at the moment. Sort of a fitting time considering someone just gave me a little dent not too long ago. Life is way stressful lately, but my holiday was alright. It is crazy how the older you get the less exciting Christmas is. To me, it is another excuse for the family to get together and for fights to break out. (Can you tell I grew up with divorced parents?)

Tomorrow is New Year's, to be honest I planned on partying with my friends until i don't remember most of 2009. But then I figured I knew that wouldn't help anything. Probably gonna end up crashing at home before the ball even drops.

I can't wait for school to start so that I have something to keep me occupied and keep my mind off of everything around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment